Skin is the largest organ of your body it protects and covers the body. Hairs are present on the skin. Some people have thick or curly hair. They tend to develop ingrown hair bumps. A bump is a small protuberance on the surface of the skin. When this ingrown hair gets infected bumps to develop and cause pain and is also filled with pus. Here we will describe how they develop and how to get rid of ingrown hair bumps. A bacterium is known as staph lococcus aureus cause infection of ingrown hair. It mainly presents in the nasal cavity and it is a part of the normal flora of the human body. Many products are available in the market that uses to get rid of ingrown hair bumps. If the infection is due to Bacteria and viruses you can also use antibiotics to get rid of the ingrown hair bumps.
What are Ingrown Hairs
The ingrown hair unlike the other hair grows back into the skin instead of rising like other hair. The upper layer of the skin contains dead cells. These dead cells sometimes contain the hair follicle and the hair grow under the skin. The short cut hair also has sharp ends and can pierce again into the skin and grow under the skin. Mostly they are present in the shave of males.
Location in the male, they are present on the chin, cheeks, legs, chest, and in the pubic area. In the women, they are present on the leg, pubic areas, armpits, and arms. They are mostly present in those people that have curly hair and have a large number of sex hormones.
How They Develop:
The ingrown hair produces a small red raised area like a pimple and it is known as ingrown hair bumps. These small pimples of postulates are filled with pus and red in color. It causes severe itching and pain. The ingrown hair also forms a small boil like area. The bumps contain pus that is a mixture of white blood cells that acts as macrophages and kill the invading bacteria and dead bodies of bacteria that have been killed. The bacterium Staphylococcus aureus causes the infection of the follicles that become red and filled with pus. Improper shaving introduces this bacterium to the hair follicles.
Keratosis pilaris is a condition in which protein of the skin plugs up your hair follicle and causes small bumps that look like pumps on legs, thigh, and upper arms. They are white or red in color. Cleansing with salicylic acid or glycolic acid proves effective against these pimples.
Identification of the Infected Ingrown Hair
The area where the ingrown hair bumps develop becomes swill and red and become filled with the pus or small bumps develop in that area. This area becomes red and irritates and feels warm.
Techniques and Products
The following are the techniques on how to get rid of ingrown hair Bumps.
Exfoliation is a process of removing the dead cell layer. Before shaving exfoliation with organic chemicals and other granular substances to get rid of the razor bumps. The exfoliation makes the skin smooth and soft
Use only a single sharp blade razor. The more blades cause the nicks and ingrown hair.
- Shave only in the direction of growing hair. If you shave in the opposite direction it causes the pulling and cutting if your hair that will cause the production of ingrown hair
- Before shaving wet your skin with the warm water so that it becomes soft and after that apply the shaving oil and gel.
- Always use the right techniques of shaving.
- Shave in the small strikes and wash your blade between each stork.
- Do not shave early in the morning because your face is filled with oil and fat in the night and this makes it difficult to provide a good shave.
- You can get rid of the razor bumps by applying an aloe vera based cortisol cream. Apply this cream to the infected area twice a day. It will make your skin soft and smooth and also reduces the redness caused by the bumps.
They are available in the market that is used to get rid of ingrown hair bumps. But the products that contain alcohol and other compounds of this type irritate the skin and also cause inflammation. The products that contain salicylic acid is very effective against ingrown hair bumps and razor bumps.
- The tea tree oil is also used to make the skin soft and for moisturizing the skin so that ingrown hair does not form.
- The product that contains Azulene and allantoin also prove very effective against the ingrown hair bumps and razor bump.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are also used to treat ingrown hair bumps because the antibiotics kill the bacteria and reduce their growth so that they do not cause the infection.
use a paste of yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, apple cider vinegar. Apply this paste on the infected area daily. All these ingredients contain natural power to kill bacteria that cause infection and also make the skin soft and smooth.
- The beauty 4_ashes HBD system is very effective against skin bumps. It contains a solution that kills the bacteria.
- Sterilization: Sterilization of the instruments that are using for shaving is very important. It kills all the bacteria that are present on the instruments that cause skin infection and also remove other dust particles from entering into the open pores of the skin.
- You must have a good immune system. The immune system naturally produced antibiotics against the invading bacteria and also have macrophages. You can increase your immunity with a balanced diet and by taking Vitamin C, zinc, and fish oil. They will increase your immunity and proved natural power against any infection of the skin including ingrown hair bumps.