Babyface or cheeks is one of the most common skin problems. Some people in United_State and Indonesia think that this milk is the result of dripping on the baby’s cheek. In fact, red spots on the skin are a sign of allergy in children. In addition to skin allergies, there are many other types or causes of red dots or spots on children’s cheeks. However, in general, red dots or red spots on baby face or cheeks and can disappear without treatment. But in some cases, red dots or spots on the child’s cheeks can indicate a serious condition. Your baby’s short legs can be a magnet for scars, itching, and other dangerous changes. But don’t worry, some of them go away on their own, and most are not dangerous.
Learn how to handle these small steps in and out of some common haste. Eczema About 20% of children have atopic dermatitis, AKA eczema, which is a large red, skin rash with dry, cracked skin. This can be attributed to a defect in a protein called flagellin, which usually retains moisture and helps prevent it.
There are many things parents can do, to treat a child or new-born heat rash and child’s red spots on the skin:
- Keep the child cool. In summers, bathe the child with cold water. Avoid using hot water in winter.
- In summer, run an air conditioner or fan to avoid excessive sweating.
- Avoid wrapping your baby tightly in a blanket in the winter. This can cause heat irritation.
- In case of heat irritation or severe irritation due to red spots or dots on the baby’s or child’s face, apply 1% hydro hydro-cortisone cream.
This will help fight redness and inflammation. Stop using it after 2-3 days.
Causes of Red Spots on Face
There are various types of causes of red spots on a child’s face. Some are due to external allergies, while others may be due to systemic disorders. Here are some common causes of red spots of babyface;
- Erythema toxicum
- Heat Rashes
- Tiny red spots
- Cradle Cap
- Tiny red spots
- Baby Acne
- Baby Eczema
- Drooling or Spit-up Rash
Home Remedies or Natural Treatment
Milk and Haldi:
Go to a Pakistan or Indian house and you will find, a bottle of turmeric in the kitchen. Indians and Pakistanis use it as an important, spice for cooking. In fact, it comes with many beauty benefits.
They help to brighten the skin and remove dark spots:
- Step 1: 01 glass of pure milk.
- Step 2: Add 01 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Step 3: Use a tablespoon of turmeric and a tablespoon to mix all the ingredients.
- Step 4: Apply the remedy all over your face or affected area and wash it off only after you have finished.
- Step 5: Wait until the mask hardened naturally and then wash your baby’s face or skin with cold water.
Three more times a week and the spots on the skin will disappear.
The best treatment for hot flushes on the face is cornmeal. Cornmeal is a natural absorbent of pus and effectively treats boils immediately.
The process to Apply:
- Grind a teaspoon of corn and mix it with boiling water, to make a thick paste.
- Then apply on the boil and cover with the soft clean cloth and leave for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and repeat 6 times a day until the boil is dry.
Cinnamon has anti-bacterial properties and has anti-fungal that cleans the pores from dirt and grim. It is used to prevent red spots on babyface. In a small cup or bowl, make fat or thick paste with cinnamon, Apply lemon juice and a few drops of honey paste on the affected skin area and massage gently.
Let it dry and wash with lukewarm water. This homemade remedy mask prevents red spots on the face or skin as well.
Castor oil has medicinal properties that can help to reduce skin problems. This oil can be used as a home remedy to treat white spots on the face. In addition, castor oil has anti-microbial properties that can help to reduce yeast attacks on your baby’s face or skin. Apply the castor oil on the infection area or part of your body or face with white spots. Use your hands to massage and spread your face or body for few minutes.
Repeat the home remedy three times a day.
Tomatoes are high in antioxidants, salicylic acid, and Vitamin-B that are good for the face and skin. Tomatoes help remove the dead skin, close pores, and absorb excess oil from the face.
Tomatoes help prevent red spots on the face and reduce the symptoms of aging and, inflammation.
Wash Your Baby Face:
Wash your baby face with natural soap every night and morning. Some natural home remedies are liquid lavender soap or tea tree soap. Use a clean cloth to clean it. A good face wash, one teaspoon cornstarch, one teaspoon water, and two tablespoon’s uncooked oatmeal. Oatmeal is hypo-allergenic and help’s neutralize red spots on the baby’s face and oily skin.
Apply on your body or face and massage gently with your fingers. Wash and rinse with a soft cloth.